woensdag 23 februari 2011

Day 3 Blogname

Day 3: Meaning behind your blogname.
Dag 3: Het verhaal achter jouw blognaam.

The story behind my blogname is very simple. I'm always on the run. I used to run competition but since I started to work I haven't touched my running shoes. Next to that I'm also good at lingering. I always manage to lose my keys or to play that extra level of Angry Birds or Woobies before work. Which results in major panic 5 minutes before leaving the house. Most of time I find my keys or I just leave the house with unlocked doors.:s

Good thing I can open the front door with my tiny hands.


Leaving the house late without my keys (cause my bike key is on the key chain. Yeah I know, I'm not the brightest bulb on the christmas tree) forces me to run to the nearest bus stop or results in frantic running to work which should have been a relaxing ride or walk to work. Sometimes I end up puffing at the front door at work or feel like I'm almost going to spit up my lungs. So my blogname is the story of my life. I should have listened to my mama and clean up my house. But as Lenny Kravitz says it, 'I'm always on the run.'


2 opmerkingen:

Vegas.Love.Gamble zei

hahaha ik vind het geniaal geschreven yental :)

Dewi ♥ zei

Leuke post ^^