vrijdag 17 april 2009

Mama has a new passport.

Looks like I just used crack before that picture was taken. I hate those new rules for ID pictures. You're not allowed to smile and they use a flashlight like I'm at the dentist which would even make coloured people look like they are going to vomit any moment. Fortunately the picture is in black and white. In colour I would have demanded for a new picture.:)

Hmm, I'm thinking of going to Berlin.:) To ride the metro and drink German beer.

For people who don't know me that well. I like metros or like the americans and Scottish call it the subway or underground in England.

Brussels Metro 2006

I wish I could marry one cause they are never too late and everyone's friend, most of the time clean and very modern and progressive.=)

No, I'm not rich. I might get a ride from Rotterdam to Berlin for free and hitchhike back to The Netherlands.

But first I need to concentrate on the first week of my next quartester at school and then it's metro geeking in PARIS and Queen's Day!

Paris Metro 2008

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Yennnie !!! Wat fijn dat je een nieuwe paspoort hebt :D achjaah de foto is gewoon normaal hoor...Als je mijn photo ziet dan zou je echt zeggen WTF heeft die nou weer uitgespookt haha ..

Sooow Sooow Going to Germany ?????? thats sow Awesome Yen Yen Yennn toch :D

fijn weekend meid Greetz Riefs