maandag 18 mei 2009

Paris, je déteste (Paris, I don't like).

Sunday started with a French breakfast and doing my usual thing at hotel bedrooms. Why do you think I'm so athletic.=)


Hotel Bed jumping (http://www.bedjump.com/)

Even though I wrote bad about Paris the last time, I did have a nice time with my family. Especially when we were eating and were in the metro.=) Day 2 was a bit of a downer. The weather was bad so we did the touristy thing. At least it wasn't that mind killing like We took a stroll in the Tuileries and Carrousel gardens in front of the Louvre palace.


Musée du Louvre

On our way to the Centre Pompidou I saw a homeless lady struggling with the zipper of her sweater. I never write about my work at the soup kitchen, in the city where I study, because some people who visit the soup kitchen might read this blog and I'm not allowed to write about what visitors confide in me during my shift. But sometimes people get or ask my attention when I'm just taking a stroll in a random city. This time it was Carmen. I didn't want my mom to drag me away when I started to pay attention to this lady cause she might have gotten worried about me getting attacked. And I don't want people to see what I do for Jesus so others can't call me hypocrite.=) So I told my family to go to the Centre Pompidou and that I will catch up with them later. The converstation with Carmen started when I tried to close her jacket but the zipper was really rotten like she told me in French. I told her that I didn't want her to get a cold (it was raining and the wind was ice cold). So we talked about her past, the good and the bad things and why she doesn't trust people. I told her that someone loves her very much and she knew who I meant. I was sad to tell her I had to finish the conservation so my family wouldn't worry. I blessed her and told her that everything will be alright.

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Congratulation, you mastered the Fren-glish language!
(Joshua)

Anoniem zei

Heey yennie...

Sjonge jonge je zat gewoon in parijs... Wat heerlijk zeg om te lezen:) ik mis parijs ook wel een beetje:) Leuk gedaan joh met de filmpjes en het schrijven

Groetjes Riefs xD