vrijdag 9 december 2011

You scream, I scream, we all scream for Ben & Jerry's.

I'm a bit busy with christmas decorationg on the cheap.

I'm recycling the wrapping foil and strings from J & M's birthday gift so nothing goes to waste here.:) I'm really not a girly girl. So whenever people ask me to help them to decorate something I'm gone in 1 second in Road Runner style (meep, meep). Don't get me wrong I like decorated windows during christmas. I just didn't have the talent for it. But today, for some reason, I suddenly felt a chutspah to be a girly girl.;)

The reason for this post is mainly ice cream, Ben & Jerry ice cream to be exact. Last wednesday I saw a coupon for Ben & Jerry's with a € 4,- discount, so 99 cents per jar. My idea was to ask everyone on my block for the local (free) news paper so I could buy loads of Ben & Jerry's. But for some reason I didn't go the Poiesz (it's a Frysian grocery store) till today. So in my mind I already prepared myself for no Ben nor Jerry's left. The moment I entered the store they were refilling the freezer. Yay. But they were out of Peace of Cakes. Boo. So I left with one jar of New York Super Fudge Chunk cause I only had one coupon. At the counter they told me I didn't need the coupon anymore (for that store particularly, Oostersingel 78 in Leeuwarden). They've ordered more ice cream than they've spread coupons.XD I didn't mind. The lady at counter told me the last order will be coming in tomorrow morning. I was told there will be some Peace of Cakes. Yay!

Last year during the ladies retreat from the Salvation Army I've learned friendship is sharing and sharing is multiplying. I've paid it forward to my neighbour R (a Ben & Jerry's junky). Tomorrow we will be in front of the Poiesz store at 8 a.m.XD



2 opmerkingen:

Vegas.Love.Gamble zei

I'm gone in 1 second in Road Runner style (meep, meep). << HAHAHHAHA LOLZZz die vond ik grappig ..

Jeetje was ik maar in die winkel ik denk dat ik 20 stuks zou inslaan xD

Dewi ♥ zei

I Love Ben&Jerry Icecream ^^
En dan nog discount? :D Lucky you!!

Merry Christmas;)