donderdag 19 januari 2012

Frozen yoghurt

Like many others I have made a list for 2012. One of the goals is to be a parttime vegetarian this year (183 days). At least for dinner time. Till now I've managed to eat vegetarian 13 out of 18 days. Today I had a break down. I felt overwhelmed by all the ingredients for a recipe. I suddenly craved for meat.:( I ate some leftover chop suey and (bought in bulk) steake tartare. I felt like I was cheating cause thanks to the vegetarian dinners I prepare a different recipe every day. To ease my concience I made frozen yoghurt for the first time and I love it.:)

Ingredients:
- 500 g organic yoghurt
- 100 g sugar (I used cane sugar)
- 250/350 g frozen strawberries


The New York Super Fudge Chunk staat nog steeds hier op je te wachten R.;)

Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend.

Put the 'blob' in a container and stir every half hour. After 3 times stirring I still didn't get the right result so I waited for an hour till the next stirring. After 3 hours I finally got it.

I think I will use less yoghurt the next time. And maybe I will try honey instead of sugar. Or is it impossible to freeze honey?

Tomorrow I will preprare a vegetarian meal with udon noodles.


Yes I bought that because it reminded me of a cute green dinosaur from the Nintendo family.

UPDATE: Don't leave the frozen Yoghurt in the freezer overnight. Mine has turned into ice.T__T

2 opmerkingen:

Vegas.Love.Gamble zei

Hahaha Yentle im comming hahaha xD... Woow vegatarisch ik ben benieuwd...ik vind het wel een wonderfull idea...

toen ik de verpakking zag moest ik ook gaan denken aan Yoshi haha :D

happyrunner zei

Dan ga ik toch iets lekkers voor jou maken als je hier bent.