maandag 5 september 2011

Day 4: Your current favourite play list / Jouw huidige favoriete playlist.

The best songs and cartoons are from the eighties. Period. I love the cartoon series Jem. Back then I didn't understood the love triangle. I was just 5. I just started to understand English you know. I'm really happy Shout factory will release a first complete collector's edition on October 11 2011.:) Maybe someone will give it to me on my birthday.*big fat wink* I don't want to sound like I'm the center of the universe but I truly believe they are singing about me. They just misspelled the name.;)


I didn't really like the show for the story line. I only watched the show because I liked the songs, I still like them. For example whenever I need to get something done or need to find something, I think of the next song.


I also luv the song 'Time of the Season' from The Zombies. Especially this version. One day I will be as bold as her and sing to a guy. "What's your name? Who's your daddy? Is he rich like me?" For now I will have to win the lottery cause I'm only rich in third world countries.



Whenever I hear the next song I think of this quote in the movie 'Pretty Woman'.
Vivian: People put you down enough, you start to believe it.
Edward Lewis: I think you are a very bright, very special woman.
Vivian: The bad stuff is easier to believe. You ever notice that?



I need to confess something. I was in a brass band when I was kid. Yup, I know how to play the clarinet. So that's why I think the next performance is so awesome.


If you haven't seen the movie Rio I advice you to see it. It's so colourful and happy. I normally hate it when they start to sing in cartoons but the whole movie I was tapping my feet. The next song is Nigel's song. He's so evil, I love it.:D I also blame everything on seaguls after I saw the movie.



De Nederlandse versie is ook master. "Ik ga je dissen man." XD

This is almost the end of this blogpost but whatever you are doing. Don't stop the rock!