woensdag 12 oktober 2011

A message from my Dopper.


Hello humans, look at your plastic water bottle, now back to me.


Now back at your plastic water bottle, now back to me.

I'm an egg cup

free-range eggs of course

Sadly your plastic water bottle isn't me but if you decide to stop using plastic water bottles and switch to a Dopper you will contribute to a reduction of plastic (bottle) waste. And since we only have one world, that's super nice. For each Dopper sold Dopper will also donate 1 Euro to ngo Simavi. Clean and safe water for people in developing countries.



Look down, back up. Where are you? You are on a boat with a Dopper cup you can drink Frisian white wine from. Or just plain tap water. So much cheaper than those fancy plastic water bottles at the grocery store. If your Dopper is empty you can use the free phone app and search for tap water locations (also outside The Netherlands) where you can refill your Dopper for free. We adore free stuff here in The Netherlands.:)


What's in your hand, back at me. I have it,


I'm a mobile urinoir with an public transport chip card (Dutch insider's joke). Look again,


I've turned into a water reservoir for plants who don't have a plant sitter when their owner are on a vacation. Anything is possible if you stop using plastic water bottles and switch to a Dopper.


I'm on a hamster.*Old spice whistle*


Check for more information about the Dopper on www.Dopper.nl


Happy belated 1st birthday Dopper. I'm very content with my dopper. There is one problem though. He's missing a friend. A lady friend.


I've noticed you will release a pink Dopper soon. You know it wouldn't be bad to 'donate' a lady love for my blue friend.*big fat wink*

2 opmerkingen:

Vegas.Love.Gamble zei

Woooooow,super Yental leuk geschreven xD

samrx zei

The sun, the moon and the stars would have disappeared long ago... had they happened to be within the reach of predatory human hands.