vrijdag 16 maart 2012

Day 14: Movies

Day 14: Favourite movies. Click on the titles for more information about the movie.
Dag 14: Favoriete films.

My top 5 for now. Click on the title for more information about the movie.
Mijn top 5. Klik op de titel voor meer informatie over de film.

Purely belter
I love Google. Thanks to Google I have found back this movie. All these years I thought the movie title was 'Just the ticket' but I couldn't find it back on IMDb. But this movie is really a gem. It's about two boys trying to get season tickets for Newcastle United. Both boys are beyond broke so they desperately try everything to get money. Not just two normal boys but children living from welfare and victims of violence and abuse. Don't worry it's not a super sad movie, it's filled with typical English humour. And if you are American, don't worry, it's not all about soccer.;)

For me the first war movie showing American soldiers getting shot in their head and died. Blood and brain parts everywhere. Sad movie.:(

Last year I decided to eat more vegetarian in 2012. And till now it's going very well. When I saw Delicatessen in December it was a confirmation for me to stop eating meat just because I'm too lazy to find a vegetarian alternative. The movie wasn't as gross as I thought. You don't actually see any humans getting slaughtered or see people eating human meat. Very amusing.

Cute little robots fixing broken stuff and broken hearts.

When I was a litlle kid I thought it was a terrifying movie. I haven't seen the movie for a long time. I guess I probably will cringe when I hear the cynthesizers and see the special effects again.


Tell me about your favourite movie(s)
Welke films zijn jouw favoriete films?

Geen opmerkingen: